Before taking any kind of experimental injection it’s extremely important to know what you’re putting in your body. Following are questions to ask the professionals who are pushing so vigorously for people to take the current vaccines.
Ask Your Health Professional or Employer Who Requires Employees to be Vaccinated:
1. Do you have a list of potential adverse impacts from taking these vaccines? Note: the list covering severe side effects was publicly available from the FDA on 22nd October, 2020. Every health authority has a detailed and updated copy of that list.
2. What are the risks/benefits and alternatives available to me (i.e. treatments or natural immunity confirmed through antibody testing)?
3. Do these vaccines stop me from catching COVID19 or its variants or giving it to someone else?
4. Do these vaccines remove the risk of hospitalization or death from COVID19 or its variants?
5. What are the long-term impacts of taking these vaccines?
6. What if I take one vaccine and because of side-effects/new government guidelines/vaccine availability, subsequent vaccines are not from the same manufacturer? Does that change any of the above?
7. How do these vaccines interact with each other and other vaccines/drugs – in both the short and long term?
8. Will I only need to receive two shots or multiple booster shots as has been proposed by governments worldwide?
9. What happens if I am vaccine injured?
10. How many people have been vaccine injured in this province/state/country?
11. What is the process for reporting a vaccine injury?
12. What are the implications if I won’t take the vaccine?
13. What are the implications if I can’t take the vaccine?
14. What is the overall risk that I will catch, be hospitalized and die from COVID19/its variants compared with the potential risk of injury/death from these vaccines?
15. What is the normal expected target for vaccination for ILI’s in the population?
16. Have we already exceeded that target in the current vaccination program in this province/state/country?
17. Is there any benefit or detriment to you or your practice if I do or do not get this vaccine?
18. Has anyone else that you have seen refused to take the vaccine?
19. Are you aware, directly or indirectly, of any side effects from these vaccines?
20. What changes in all the above questions if I have already had and recovered from COVID19/its variants?
21. What is the difference between an Adenovirus Chimpanzee Vector vaccine, an mRNA vaccine and a traditional vaccine?
22. What do you understand is meant by Informed Consent?